Executive MBA online
The online MBA program is designed for recent graduates or mid-career professionals who are looking to gain a wider array of specialized knowledge and skills, either to boost their career, to start their own company or simply to change career.
Be prepared for upper management and executive-level positions by developing key managerial competencies that can be applied in any type of business.
Choose a specialization to better suit your needs, and concentrate your capstone project on a managerial problematic that you are facing.
1) October |Financial Analysis | Athanase Plastiras
2) November | International Negotiation | Cécilia Carignano
3) December | Basic Marketing | Safaa Adil
4) January | International Business Law | Sophie Guindon
5) February | Personal Development | Karine Gallean
6) May | Critical Thinking About Major World Challenges | Emmeline Gros
*TRACK #1: E-MANAGEMENT
1) March | SEO | Nicolas Voisin
2) June | Information System Management | Madjid Tavana
3) July |Change Management | Yusuf Ugras
4) August | E-Strategy | Alix Beauchamps
5) September | Digital Marketing | Safaa Adil
*TRACK #2: ENTREPRENEURSHIP/STARTUP
1) April | Finance for Fundraising | Athanase Plastiras
2) June | Business Plan | Nizar Al Sharif
3) July | Human Resource Management | Yusuf Ugras
4) August | Development Strategy | Marie Holm
5) September | Marketing | Frédérique Rousseau