Managers today must be able to understand all the issues of globalization, to adapt to varied professional environments and to interpret other cultures and ways of operating.
ESCEM is recognized as a top management school on the international stage, equipped with the best tools enabling students to become high level managers.
The scale of ESCEM’s investment in international issues is reflected in the following:
- Its AACSB accreditation testifies to its academic excellence.
- 115 exchange agreements with partner universities worldwide enable students to access 27 double degrees or award of credits.
- The large majority of faculty contributes very actively to international research development by taking part in various congresses, debates and conferences around the world and publishing regularly in international academic journals.
- CRESCEM (ESCEM’s research center) organizes the Visiting Professor program for professors of all nationalities, with the aim of developing research work.
- Over 40 different nationalities rub shoulders daily on the ESCEM campuses.
- 23% of our professors are from abroad and provide a multicultural ingredient to the discussions taking place during classes.
- 20% of ESCEM’s alumni work in 83 different countries and 3,200 different businesses.